What I've done before
- Worked at an early-stage VC.
- Built a few odd products that scaled to ~10k users.
What I like doing
- I love building things - especially hardware products that have some level of middleware interaction.
What I'm doing now
- Working on my MS thesis with Dr. Harikumar Kandath at the Robotics Research Centre (RRC) at IIIT-H.
- Building fault-tolerant drones for the EFTC Group.
- Building Open Continuum.
Here's a brief timeline of my life events. If you want to know more, please see my resume.
- Won the Building it Loud Solana India HackathonProgrammable NFT Marketplace built with React and Rust; deployed on the Solana Blockchain.ReactRustSolana
- Finished the Google Summer of Code (GSoC)Created nuget package for OpenCV and OpenCV contrib.OpenCVC++.NET
- Enrolled for Masters in ECE at the RRCWorking with Dr. Harikumar Kandath, on fault-tolerant drones and soft robotic landing gears.DronesPixhawkSoft Robotics
- Launced WedEasy on the Play Store and App StoreSocial platform with a mobile app, client dashboard and bespoke technical solutions in the wedding industry.FlutterDjango
- Technical Reviewer at Real world projects with FlutterFlutterCourse
- Technical Reviewer at Technical Reviewer at Learning Java 11Java 11
- Worked at the Gigabit Networking Lab with Dr. Ashwin GumasteDeveloped RFC 3031 and 3036 for on-premise vCPE.C++NFVMPLSSDN
- Bagged 🏆 MathWorks' Best usage award for MATLAB & Simulink for the 2nd timeFor an Autonomous frisbee throwing robot.RoboticsMATLABSimulink
- 🇮🇳 Represented India at the MATE ROV 2016 at NASA's JSCBuilt a Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) for simulating test-cases in Europa's deep-surface trenches.RoboticsRemotely Operated Vehicle
- Bagged 🏆 MathWorks' Best usage award for MATLAB & Simulink for the 1st timeFor autonomous line-follower and pole-climbing robot pair.RoboticsMATLABSimulink